If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
To make an appointment, call 404-636-1457 and dial extension 429. After your intake is complete, you will receive a secure link to our online client portal to complete preliminary paperwork for your first session.
5 Tips for To Get The Most Out Of Your Therapy Session
1. Clarify your goals — write down your thoughts, be specific, and prioritize your concerns.
2. Complete mood charts and present them at the beginning of each session.
3. Let your therapist know if you are feeling worse
4. Schedule time to think about the things you have discussed with your therapist in between sessions
5. Follow through on homework assignments from your counselor — practice strategies and skills discussed in your session, and keep a journal
(adapted from Harvard University Health Services)